Friday, April 3, 2009

Grass Seed




My husband is trying so hard to have a yard full of lucious grass. I mentioned this in an earlier post (click here to read the post I am referring to). This has been an ongoing battle with Jason and the yard ever since we moved into our home.



Now, he has another obstacle in his way of having the perfect yard. Yep, that fluffy cutie you see in this picture. Murphy LOVES to dig holes and that is why he is spending the majority of his time in the backyard these days. He doesn't look very happy, does he?


I have helped straw twice, which I LOVE (complete sarcasm) because my skin always breaks out from the straw. However, I do enjoy working outside so it isn't all bad. He mentioned yesterday that we need to get ready to mulch. That was when I realized it has only just begun! I hope to be able to post pictures in a few months of a beautiful yard. Keep your fingers crossed for us!

2 comments:

Merrica and Jonathan said...

Poor Murphy! Give him big hugs and kisses for me and remind Jason of what I think about Murph living in the backyard...I also have a husband obsessed with the lawn, he has to keep up with all of our neighbors who have been at it for years. We're trying to get ours up to speed too! Miss you

Sara said...

Jason looks very professional here! You should see our lawn- what a mess! Todd doesn't love yard work- gardening, but not mowing and rakeing and such...eeehhhh...