Hello Spring! Where have you been? This weekend and the weather was wonderful. Wasn't it? I love spring, I love having all of the windows open, I love the fresh breeze, and I love the sound of Jason's Christmas wind chimes. LOVE IT!
Jason and I had a very enjoyable and packed Sunday. Church was followed by breakfast - just the two of us - in a little diner on De Soto Main Street. I clipped coupons, he read the Church Bulletin, we sipped coffee...so enjoyable. Even though the diner only sits probably 20 people max - we knew approximately 80% of the customers (gotta love small towns) and the waitress now knows that I order coffee + 1 small cup of milk and I don't even have to tell her. That made me feel EXTRA special, which made my husband laugh out loud. After the great breakfast - Jason and I parted ways for a packed day full of volunteering at the Whole Hog Sausage Dinner and grass cutting for Jason and Murphy time, grocery shopping, cleaning, and yard work for me. We were both exhausted by the evening, but we were able to get everything completed!
My good friend Shannon, her hubby, and daughter Emily stopped in yesterday afternoon. It is Emily's 5th birthday this week and I had a gift for her. Shannon gave me a tip that Emily really wanted a 2 piece swim suit so that is what Aunt Tina gave her. She was SO excited and had to try it on. She posed for us and danced around the house. She loved it! Emily ended up wearing it home. She wouldn't take it off! Murphy also really liked Emily. I gave her a snack of cheese-its and she went to eat them outside. A few minutes later she came in to tell me "You know, your dog really likes cheese-its." How funny! Murphy was in dog heaven!
This week is going to be another hectic one, but with lots of blessings jammed in the days. My dear friend, Merrica, will hopefully find out if she is having a boy or a girl on Tuesday if Baby Schell cooperates; my sister-in-law's birthday is also on Tuesday; and Relay for Life is on Friday. I have so much to do at work it isn't even funny and I have a huge project/presentation for class that I MUST work on early this week. In addition, I have an OPEN BOOK - TAKE FROM HOME final on Saturday!!!! I cannot believe that it is true, but it is. I am SO happy about this! This week is going to be all about multi-tasking and time management.
Well, have a great week everyone and Happy Monday! I have to get busy with this week and I am sure that y'all do, too. Be inspired!
No comments:
Post a Comment