I really enjoy my hobby of blogging and I also really enjoy keeping in touch with people through facebook. My husband does not share the same feelings for either.
Two weeks ago when I got up early one Friday morning and made Jason biscuits and homemade gravy, I totally ruined it with adding too much salt. I posted that on my facebook page after Jason left. He spent that Friday evening with his brothers, sister-in-law, and cousins. It totally FREAKED him out that everyone knew what he had for breakfast! I tried to reassure him that I do NOT post every move he makes, but he is still totally freaked out. It makes me laugh! He thinks we have ZERO privacy. Ummm...HELLO...we are NOT that interesting. It isn't like we are Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie for crying out loud!
So...please fam & friends...be careful of what you say to Jason about this blog and facebook. He is weird like that. However, if you enjoy freaking Jason out, you have ammunition now!
No comments:
Post a Comment