Tuesday, April 14, 2009

It's Mine!

I know several of you have little ones that are hooked on the phrase, "No, it's mine!" Guess who else is stuck on this?



I am not kidding folks. This is a true story.

Murphy received a brand new toy in his Easter basket on Sunday. One of his all time favorite things is to receive a new toy. It instantly becomes his favorite. He loves to tease Jason and I with his toys. Murphy will bring it right to us as if he is saying "Hey look what I have. You know you want it, too!" and then he runs off with it and we are supposed to chase him to try to get it. Sunday evening I decided to take his new toy. I held it, pointed my finger at his face, and told him "it's mine!" Murphy gave me a puzzled look at first, started dancing around, and then proceeded to bark and bark and bark. It was hilarious! I felt like he was saying..."No, Mama. It's mine!"

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Murphy is such a cutie! We love to tease our pups too. They make us laugh almost every single day with some new antic. I hope Murphy's elbows will continue to improve and give him no further problems.

Thanks for your support too! I'll keep you and your husband in my prayers as you think of what could have been and begin to try again!

TB said...

That is too cute Tina :):)