Thursday, May 28, 2009

Sweet Memories

Who doesn't like a walk down memory lane?

I have been working on a huge project at home. My goal is to organize and place all of my photographs into albums. This is a much larger project than I had anticipated, but it has been such fun!

I love stumbling across old photos that bring back such vivid memories. Do you know what I mean? Some pictures just make me feel like I can just step right into them and be right there in that very moment.

This is one of those pictures.



This was such a great couple of days. Junior High School Retreat. This is one of my all time favorite photos for so many reasons. We are so young, carefree, and having so much fun. Michelle is in this picture and it just captures the way she was. This picture is absolutely priceless. It makes me smile every time.

Such sweet memories.

No comments: