
I have until 4:30pm today and then I will unplug from my computer completely. Whoa peeps...this is huge stuff.
I am afraid of what I will have to "catch up on" when I start my computer up on Tuesday morning. I will have like a zillion tweets to read, lots of facebook activity to wade through, and probably 20 blogposts. Yikes!
I will probably post a sneak peak - a few photos - to share how the weekend went on Tuesday or Wednesday. The large post with many pictures won't be up until June 1st. Jodie has asked everyone to blog about their unplug experiences on June 1st...so I am going to do my best to follow the rules! :)
I hope everyone here enjoys the long weekend with their families. Work hard, but play harder. Don't be afraid to get dirty. Stop and smell the flowers and the honeysuckles. We have a HUGE patch of honeysuckles in our subdivision. They have bloomed and when you pass by a certain wooded area on the main road, it just smells heavenly. The smell takes me back to my childhood and particularly to my Grandma's house. Sweet smell and sweet memories.
Anyway...back to the weekend. Enjoy and be inspired!
No comments:
Post a Comment