
Welcome to Thankful Thursday! If you'd like to participate, just click here for the details.
Here's my list of five things for this week:
1) I am thankful that Sarah & Aaron asked us if they could stay at our house while they were visiting Missouri. Jason and I didn't know his cousin & cousin-in-law very well before the visit. It was such a blessing in disguise (which are sometimes the best blessings!).
2) I am thankful for my husband. I have had a tough week and he has been truly wonderful.
3) I am thankful for my sister-in-laws. I don't know how I got so lucky to have great in-laws, but I did!
4) I am thankful for having the summer off from school. I am really getting used to no homework and having my Saturdays to myself!
5) I am thankful that tomorrow is Friday. This has been a long and difficult week.
4 comments:
Loved your list! Your pictures of you and your puppy and your hubby are precious.
Seeing the good in everyday life is so important. Having a supportive husband is a treasure.
God Bless,
Sonya Lee
Great list. Is it Friday yet? This has been a long week for me too.
TGIF! I join you on that one friend! Looking forward to the weekend.
Great list! Friday is always good isn't it? I don't need to take my son to nursery and we can have a lazy Saturday and then busy Sunday with Church.
Your dog is so cute by the way!
Love Collette x
Post a Comment