Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Walking Murphy Could Be Dangerous to My Health

Murphy has been overpowering his mama lately and leaving bruises in the process!!!! Saturday, we decided to take Murphy to the park. Jason didn't bring the correct shoes, so I took Murph in the creek. It was VERY slippery and not 5 seconds after I uttered the words "If Murphy makes me fall into this creek, I am going to be ticked" - you guessed it - I totally bit the dust. I stubbed my toe, bruised my hand, and was covered in algae. I looked like a train wreck. Jason asked if I wanted to go and wait in the truck since I looked like I had rolled around in mud and I said "No - who cares what I look like?" Not 5 minutes later we run into several of our friends who were fishing. Of course we would run into them when I looked a total mess!!!!

Jason washed my clothes and the algae stains did not come out even after shouting it out. Bummer! Last night I decided to take Murphy for a walk in the subdivision. I put on the SAME outfit that I wore over the weekend when I fell in the creek. I am beginning to think this outfit is NOT lucky! We were going down the hill, Murphy was being as good as gold, and then something caught his eye and he started running. I totally lost control and my footing since I was wearing flip flops (not a good idea) and he slammed me into my neighbor's iron fence. Oh my gosh - was that painful!!!! I have huge bruises on my back and on my arm. He was scolded a little for that one, but he just doesn't realize how strong he is. I told him that he was going to kill me and he has to be more careful with his mama. Oh my word!!!!!

1 comment:

Stewart Family said...

Just read your comment on HWW. Praying for you and your husband that you will be blessed with a bundle of joy soon. Also, for the hard day that is approaching. Hope you will find peace and know that HE is with you all the time...even the rough times.