
Welcome to Thankful Thursday! If you'd like to participate, just click here for the details. I think this is a great way to think about and acknowledge what you are thankful for on a weekly basis!
Here's my list of five things for this week:
1) I am thankful for my husband. He is such a hard worker and a great provider. I am truly blessed.
2) I am thankful Jason has been able to keep his job through June. I believe that his work at the cement plant is coming to an end, but I am so very grateful we were able to hang in there this long and pay off some bills.
3) I am thankful that Murphy's medicine is working for him and that he is able to enjoy his life more comfortably. He is such a happy puppy!
4) I am thankful that my sister-in-laws are going to share their kiddos with me this weekend. I cannot wait to spend time with the kids + Jason + Murphy tomorrow evening and Saturday morning!
5) I am so very thankful that my Aunt Linda was able to celebrate her 49th birthday this week. She has been battling cancer for almost 1 year now. I am also thankful to my Aunt Terry for suggesting that we send a family package to Aunt Linda for her birthday. She was tickled with all of the gifts! She is a special lady and this was a VERY special birthday. She even thanked her doctor yesterday (while she was at her hopefully final chemo treatment) for getting her to her 49th birthday. Aunt Linda told him she is looking forward to her 50th! We are, too.
5 comments:
You have a well rounded list and you really have a good way of looking at the positives in life. Keep it up!!
What a positive attitude you have. That's so great. I admire that in you. Enjoyed your list.
Praising God with you that He is our provider. We can place our trust in Him and He is always faithful.
Blessings ~ Lisa
I'm thankful for your post! I read it this morning right after I got to work (I know, shame on me) and it put me in the right frame of mind to deal gently with the children. Good timing too, I needed a reminder.
I am thankful to have you as a sister-in-law and a wonderful aunt to my girls!
Post a Comment