Thursday, June 4, 2009

Unplugged...Memorial Weekend

I am behind schedule! I just was able to get the photos back from my unplugged weekend and I was supposed to post this on June 1st. Ooops! Things have been hectic. I am sure you all know how it is.

Our weekend really started with some heavy duty yardwork. Even though Murphy is in the back yard in this picture, please know that he was set free and spent the entire day with us! He loved every second of it and was pooped at the end of the day!












Sunday included lots of fun. The highlight was Merrica's baby shower. Merrica - if you are reading this - you have copies of these pictures coming to you in the near future!






Doesn't that last picture just melt your heart? I love that puppy! Zoe will make an excellent big sister to the Baby Remington! And...Merrica don't kill me for the second picture. It is just HILARIOUS! LOVE IT! It also captures the image of your buddy helping you unwrap the presents. Poor thing...he never did get a gift for himself!

I am totally going to repeat the unplugged thing again SOON. Stay tuned for an Unplugged Part 2!

1 comment:

Merrica and Jonathan said...

Tina, your house looks so awesome! We are dying to get more into our outside flowerbeds but it just won't stay warm and pretty for a whole weekend! I love the pics too from the shower. Thanks for posting them.