This has been the LONGEST short week EVER! I am so glad it is Friday, but I am nervous about my midterm tomorrow. I am not entirely...wait I am not prepared AT ALL for this exam tomorrow. YIKES. I will be up all night and it won't be enough. I really shouldn't complain about it because once again, I have done this to myself. At least I only have one more exam after this and then I am FINISHED!!!!!
So...yesterday at Zumba...I was sweating buckets and I was so thirsty. I grabbed what I thought was my water very quickly before the next song began and guess what? Yep, it wasn't my water. GROSS.
Poor Murphy. He hates being inside all day. Murph has caught on that when I come to get him in the mornings, he is going to his room for the day and it makes him so sad, which makes me so sad. This morning I stepped outside and he is just being so good - laying on the concrete by his doghouse and enjoying his morning. I told him I had "yummies" for him. He knows this means yummy treats (ham, cheese, and some bread cut up in pieces). He put his head down on his paws and then he rolled over and stuck his paws in the air. He was so sad! :( Only a few more weeks and he will be able to stay outside during the day. I cannot wait and Murphy will be so much happier!
This morning I parked my car and then walked around to the passenger side of my car to gather the tons of stuff I had to carry in with me. Someone pulls in while I am trying to get things together and proceeds to wait for the spot next to mine. Why does this person HAVE to park in the exact spot next to my car when she sees I am busy? There are like a thousand spots open and she has to have the one right next to my car? I almost lost it. Seriously?
Well, I hope you have a great day and an even better weekend! I hope I pass my midterm!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment