Hey friends! It has been crazy busy. Lots going on! I don't even know where to start.
Last week I had to go out-of-town for business reasons. What was fun about this trip is that I invited my little sister, Angela, to go with me as a graduation present. My workplace put us up in a SUPER nice hotel that had three flat screen televisions - one was in the bathroom! The accommodations were N-I-C-E! The work retreat always ends up being one party night for me - which is usually fun because I get to let loose with all of my colleagues. However, this gal doesn't party too often and it showed. My little sister is really enjoying (too much if you ask me) that I "partied like a rockstar" until 9:30pm! :) Yep, she was tucking me into bed by 9:30pm. How sad is that peeps? I have officially lost my touch. Oh well! That is ok with me considering what I felt like the next day. It is totally not worth it to me anymore.
I am nearing the end of my graduate program! One more class + group project + final exam and I am FINISHED!!!!!!!!!! I cannot wait to receive my diploma in December. Very exciting stuff there!
Tomorrow is going to be a BIG day, too. My best friend from high school will be induced tomorrow morning and we will be welcoming Baby Mason into the world. I cannot wait to celebrate with all of them tomorrow. Please say a prayer for a safe and uneventful delivery for Nicole and a perfect + healthy baby.
There is more stuff going on with me than just what I have shared so far, but this is all I have time for now. I should start my workday...unfortunately! I hope you all have a great day and I will come up with something better soon!
Be inspired!
No comments:
Post a Comment