Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, to sleep in peace. God is awake.
– Victor Hugo
Hello friends! I am so sorry that I have been MIA lately. Things are moving along in the Duepner house. Since school is over for me, we are trying to catch up with family and friends. I am getting my laundry list of "things to do/organize" completed, which is nice! Murphy is a happy puppy lately - he has a new fence and is able to spend his days outside. Now I just worry about him being lonely. I tried talking Jason into getting a brother for Murphy - strong emphasis on TRY. That idea did not go over very well!
We have a new addition to our family. Jason's little brother had a baby girl on October 8th. Amelia Marjorie - and she is my Goddaughter. Such a cutie! Jason and I celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary this month as well. I cannot believe we have been husband and wife for two years now. Time FLIES by.
I am really enjoying just being at home right now since I am finished with school. Craft Fair season is about ready to start and I am itching to get out there and buy some cute crafts for my house. My mother-in-law and I enjoy hitting the craft fairs together so that should be great fun.
My Aunt Linda is going to be getting her last treatment next week in Indianapolis. She is responding VERY well to the treatments and the tumors are shrinking. She is doing as well as she can and we are very grateful for that. Thank you for all of your prayers!
I must pass this information along. It is so important for everyone to have a colonoscopy performed when they are at least 50 years old. My Aunt Janice just recently had this procedure done and they discovered a cancerous polyp. It was removed and her cancer is so early that it isn't even staged. She is just so fortunate. Thank God for that!
Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all you who hope in the Lord.
– Psalm 31:24
Be inspired!
No comments:
Post a Comment