This is our Fall 2009 family photo. The fall decor in the background was created by my holiday loving husband. Jason has so many qualities that I adore - and his love of the holidays is definitely one of them.
This picture was taken while Jason and I were visiting Indiana this summer! I was so behind with developing pictures. So sad. Anyway, I love this picture. I was so surprised to come outside and find that Allison had talked the boys into playing with her. How cute is that?
Murphy was so happy that Grammy was on the ground with him. Grammy couldn't control Murphy long enough for me to snap a posed shot!
We were all so proud of my sister Angela. She graduated and is now a licensed massage therapist! I love the picture of my parents with Angie. They are both smiling so big! It is a great shot and shows that they are very proud parents. I am happy to report that the braids my Dad is sporting in this picture have been SHAVED OFF!!!!!!!
Have a great weekend everyone!
1 comment:
Great pictures from a great gal :)
Post a Comment