Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thankful Thursday #12


Even though this week has not been the easiest week for me, I have LOTS to be thankful for today. Jump over to Sonya's blog to see other bloggers' lists.

Here is my list -

1) My cousin, Jason, was reunited with his family last night around 11:30pm! He is home safe and sound from another deployment. We are so blessed! I cannot wait to see him this weekend.

2) Positive results from my blood work that show that I do indeed ovulate. It was the best news we could have received from the doctor this week and I am very thankful for that.

3) Great news from my Aunt Janice - she is cancer free and does not have to undergo chemotherapy or radiation! Praise God! She does have to go every 3 months to be checked for cancer, but she is cancer free right now. How awesome!

4) I am so thankful for a wonderful and supportive husband. He has been amazing this week.

5) My job and how flexible my boss is. My cousin is coming through Missouri probably on Sunday and will be leaving on Tuesday. I knew it would not be a problem to request off for Monday at the last minute. I am so blessed to have this job!


Even in the midst of difficult times, there is always something to be thankful for. If you are struggling right now, I suggest making a list for yourself of the blessings in your life. It really does help!

2 comments:

Nana Jul said...

We all have so much to be thankful for! That is great news about your test results, and your cousin return and your Aunt being cancer free!! A great husband and a great job! Praise the Lord!
God bless you! Keep Looking into the face of our Redeemer! It keeps us radiant!

Deb said...

You have an awesome list!!!!!! Your #2 is especially dear to me as me and my husband went through fertility treatments for almost 6 years!!
Blessings!
Deb