You
AND
Fudge
Of course I am thankful for YOU first before fudge. Thank you so much for stopping by as often as you do. I really appreciate that! Also, thank you for all of the kind comments many of you post or e-mail to me. Those comments really touch my heart! Sometimes I have to step back and take a break from posting (because quite frankly I get tired of listening to myself!), but you all always come back to check-in. THANK YOU!
I am also particularly thankful for fudge today. My colleague and friend - his wife made delicious fudge yesterday and sent a tin in for the staff. I was resisting quite nicely, remember what my zumba instructor said JUST LAST NIGHT and I quote "Remember how many calories you could possibly consume over the holiday. Be careful with your choices and only spend your calories on things you REALLY love. Don't eat something just because it is there."
On my way to get my healthy breakfast, I saw two colleagues enjoying the tasty fudge. That is all it took for me to cave. I AM SO WEAK WHEN IT COMES TO CHOCOLATE! I did not stop at one bite of fudge. I had TWO less than 24 hours after I was given that WONDERFUL advice! I am doomed for tomorrow!!!!
At least I stopped at two. I was SO TEMPTED to have another and I quickly went to my cube and had a banana and a strawberry light & fit yogurt. Resisting the third bite - that has to count for something - right?
I hope y'all have a very blessed Thanksgiving tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment