Thursday, December 10, 2009

Tina's Book Club

I rank the same as Oprah and her book club - right?

Ahem. Maybe not. A girl can dream - right?

I am going to piggyback off of one of my most FAVE cousin-in-laws (and really great friend) who wrote her very own post about the book I am about to promote (click HERE to read her post).

My husband's Aunt Linda is such a special lady. She has NUMEROUS talents and knocks my socks off on a continuous basis with her creativity and sweet nature.

She recently published her first children's book "I love you bigger than the sky." The book was originally written for her grandson Jack. All of the artwork was hand water colored by her and the book was published through www.blurb.com. How amazing is that????

If I have peaked your interest and you want to learn more about her book, please go HERE.

Aunt Linda is a real blessing to our family. You will see what I mean when you take a look at her book. Let's see if this post is the force behind her book becoming a #1 Bestseller. Oprah who?

Yeah right!!!!

1 comment:

TB said...

You are so sweet to me and Mom B :) Love, Me