Last night my husband cooked dinner. He wanted to have his parents over and he is off this week so he went to work grilling chicken & porksteaks, baking the porksteaks to make them extra tender, and preparing homemade baked beans. Jason is pretty handy around the house and he is not too bad in the kitchen! It is a shame that the baby does not like meat or baked beans at this time, but all who did eat his dinner thought it was delicious. I did contribute with preparing a strawberry poppyseed salad and I had a baked potato. Hey - at least I was able to eat something last night!
While we were cleaning up, Jason was packing up the leftovers. All of a sudden, the tongs he was using to fish out the chicken from their marinade sauce slipped and brown sauce sprayed my white turtleneck! I gasped, Jason apologized, and then we both laughed. He tried his best to save my shirt by washing it and bleaching it. It looked like he may have been successful when I peaked in the washer before I left for work this morning. If not...oh well. I will have an excuse to go shopping!
1 comment:
Excuses to go shopping are the best! Matt is pretty handy around the house too. Especially since he cooks MUCH better than I do!
Post a Comment