Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Waiting for a Miracle

As many of you know, Jason and I have been waiting for a little miracle of our own for quite some time.

I have a confession to make.

We will not be waiting for long!

We found out we were expecting 1 day before the anniversary of losing our first baby. I thank God for that because He knew that is what I needed to get through the anniversary of losing Baby Peanut.

So we have known since December 2nd! I am happy to report that the baby is measuring right on track. We have had three visits to the doctor and each visit has brought good news. Our last visit was so special. Jason was able to see the baby's heartbeat for the first time. He wasn't able to see Baby Peanut's heartbeat so this was his very first glance at our little miracle. We were even able to see the baby move and kick his or her little foot. It was precious and a moment I will never forget.

Our next appointment is in early February. And I almost forgot...our due date is August 10th!

Thank you so much to all of you who have been praying for us. We appreciate you so very much. Words cannot express our gratitude.

I have a few very special friends out there who are still waiting for their miracles. I want you to know that I think of you everyday and that you are in my prayers.


“Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, whose trust is the Lord." --- Jeremiah 17:7

2 comments:

Jeannie, Jane, Angel, Mommy, etc.. said...

I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am for the both of you. I know that you are going to be loving and wonderful parents. I can't think of anyone who deserves to be a mommy more than you. If you need anything or have any questions about stuff, just let me know.

TB said...

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO