Thursday, February 11, 2010

No shame

I have always been a shy eater. I hate eating in front of people. I hate being the only one who is eating and refuse to be. I would never under normal circumstances be the first one in the food line at any type of event. I would also NEVER be one to actually get seconds in front of a group full of people.

That has changed since I have been pregnant and it is liberating!

Last week we had a going away party for one of my colleagues. She relocated to Boston with her husband. This party involved YUMMY brownies and chocolate covered strawberries. I was having a good day that day so I was VERY excited about the desserts!

For the first time in my life, I was the first one in line AND I went back up for seconds on chocolate covered strawberries.

Oh yes...and there is no shame in my game.

2 comments:

TB said...

You make me smile! Good for you! :)

Kite Klan said...

Tina you are too cute! Pregnancy does wierd things to the mind..its GREAT! :)