
I cannot believe how long it has been since I created a "Thankful Thursday" post! I thought today would be a good day to do just that. I am also going to use this post as an update since I have not been posting as often. As always, I have much to be thankful for.
I am thankful for...
1) Achieving 18 weeks of pregnancy this week! Jason and I are headed to the doctor next Tuesday for our check-up, to get the results of the second trimester bloodwork, and to schedule our hospital ultrasound so we can hopefully find out if we are having a little girl or a little boy. I have a little baby bump now and my morning sickness has improved GREATLY. I am SO thankful for that as well!
2) The sun shinning in the morning on my way to work. I cannot describe how energizing it is to actually drive to work and not be in complete darkness. I am looking forward to the time change this weekend - even though I will loose an hour of sleep!
3) Jason having a great birthday on Sunday! I am also thankful that his family and my family worked were able to make him feel special. His family hosted a last minute birthday party on Saturday, which he really enjoyed. I prepared several of his favorite foods on Sunday while he played a game of golf, and my family has all stopped by in the last few days to drop off gifts, cards, and treats. He has appreciated it all!
4) My husband's job and my job. It is such a rough time for many families and I am so appreciative for steady work.
5) Maternity clothes - especially borrowed ones! They are so comfortable! I have not had to purchase hardly anything, which has been awesome. I am so thankful!!!
If you would like to read other posts or if you would like to create a "Thankful Thursday" post yourself, please visit Sonya's website HERE.
I hope you all are counting your many blessings this week and I hope this post finds you all well. Have a great rest of the week!!!!
1 comment:
What a great list. Thanks for joining us this week. Sonya passed the ball to me but no matter, the fact that you are thankful is good enough for me. I am sure she will be glad you joined in too.
Post a Comment