Thursday, February 25, 2010

Mine is the cutest

Have any of you ever entered your child into a "Beautiful Baby Contest?" How did you feel when your child wasn't picked?

I entered Murphy into the Pioneer Woman's "Share Your Dog Portrait" Contest. She has SO many entries (thousands and thousands). I glanced through many of the pics when I posted Murphy's picture and I was CONFIDENT that he was going to be the winner. I mean H-E-L-L-O. My baby is the cutest! See for yourself...



So PW picked the first group yesterday. As I was scanning the pics, I was positive that the next picture would be Murphy. I mean...the other pics are OK, but they don't hold a candle to Murphy. You agree - right?

Today, tomorrow, and Friday she will pick another 3 groups. Even though I am wounded, I still have confidence that Murphy will become a finalist. If not, I demand a redo. How can you resist his cute fluffy face?

I have come to the conclusion that I should probably NEVER under any circumstances enter my human baby into a "Beautiful Baby Contest." It could be dangerous.

2 comments:

jmangan42 said...

Don't fret Tina. Just remember that the camera can't photograph the true beauty -- the inner beauty, the personality that really makes your pet or your child so special.

Jeannie, Jane, Angel, Mommy, etc.. said...

hehe! You are too cute! We entered Ember into the Cutest Baby contest for Fast Foto last year and, yes, I was a bit dissapointed when she didn't win. (or wasn't even a finalist for that matter) Though, they do the voting a little different than I think it should be done. But who am I? Just a proud mommy who demands a recount all the time. :)