Thursday, June 10, 2010

Fast Forward

It seems as though Jason and I have been able to fast forward and instead of being 32 weeks tomorrow, we are actually 33 weeks and 2 days today! We found out at our ultrasound this week that our new due date is July 27th (my nephew Tristan's birthday)! Landon is weighing in at 4 pounds 7 ounces so far. I think he is going to be a big boy!

I had my family baby showers over the weekend. They were so fun. Our families did a wonderful job with all of the sweet personal touches. Everything was done with so much love and thought. It made Jason and I feel very special and very loved.

One of the cards I received included this sweet poem. I had to share...

The Soul of a Child (author unknown)
The Soul of a child is the loveliest flower
That grows in the Garden of God
It's climb is from weakness to knowledge and power,
To the sky from the clay and the clod.
Be tender, O gardener!
And give it it's share of warmth and of love and of light,
Protect it and train it with painstaking care,
And shield it from frost and from blight.
To Glory and Greatness it grows under care,
Neglected 'tis ragged and wild.
A great day shall come, when it's bloom will unfold,
And the joy in your heart when at least you behold,
The sweet, wistful Soul of a child.


I have included a few pics from the weekend. I hope to post more soon!



3 comments:

TB said...

How wonderful they spoiled you Tina!!!! :) And how wonderful they moved your due date up!!! :) We LOVE big baby boys!

Deb said...

So... I haven't visited your blog in FOREVER and just stopped in to discover your big news! Congratulations!

I went back and read some of your posts from the last six months and LOVE that you found out you were pregnant on the day that Eli was born.

Enjoy these last few weeks of your pregnancy!

Jeannie, Jane, Angel, Mommy, etc.. said...

You are the cutest pregnant woman I have ever seen! I am SO very happy for you and can't wait until you post that you had your little one.