Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Nesting

I officially started nesting about 2 weekends ago. I generally save it for the weekends since I am utterly exhausted during the week nights. It is just so hot outside and working all day...there is little energy left after dinner and clean-up. The nesting even spilled over onto my blog! The new look of the blog reflects the baby boy spirit we are embracing!

His room is almost ready. It looks really cute and I HOPE to be the proud owner of a more suitable and updated camera soon and once that happens I will be posting pictures MUCH more regularly. I almost have my husband talked into it. That shouldn't take much persuasion! :)

I have been busy finding places for all of the wonderful and generous gifts my family and friends have showered us with. Because of the 4 baby showers we have had (our last one - my work shower - being tomorrow), we have had to purchase very little. What a blessing! Especially considering Jason was out-of-work for a little over 2 months. We are so fortunate.

I plan to continue in my nesting mode this weekend and I am REALLY looking forward to pedicures with my BFF on Saturday. My poor swollen feet could use a little tlc.

I cannot believe we will get to meet Landon so soon. It is just starting to seem surreal. I just cannot believe Jason and I are going to be someone's momma and daddy. Unbelievable.

I hope you all are having a great week! Do something to treat yourself this weekend and try to keep cool!!!!

No comments: