Wednesday, July 28, 2010

We are ready!

We are at 38 weeks today and Jason and I are VERY ready to meet our little man! The doctor is pleased with the progress my body is making and seems to think he could decide to come anytime now.

I thought I would share some pictures of his baby room. See how ready we are?





3 comments:

Amanda said...

I love it Tina! It looks so calm and peaceful! Landon is a very lucky little boy! Can't wait to hear that he is here!

Nicole said...

The room looks AMAZING!! Landon is so lucky already. You guys did a great job on it. Can't wait to meet the little guy!!

TB said...

looks amazing! i do recommend a foot stool for the rocker though :) we got a wooden one and painted it (got it at a craft store)--helped at night time when i needed to put my feet up a little from being so tired!

LOVE the colors!