It has been so hot here lately and it is just too hot for Murphy to stay outside all day. On those really hot days, I bring him in anywhere between 11:00am and 1pm for the hot part of the day. I try to spend 30 minutes with him downstairs before I put him in his room and he seems to really enjoy that time with me...or does he enjoy the Busy Bone I give him? I like to think it is time with momma. :)
So yesterday I brought him in around 11am and turned on the 'Price is Right' while he was running around like a crazy puppy and eating a Chewnola granola bar. One of the game show contestants was playing a pricing game and the crowd was really getting into it. They were shouting and yelling and Murphy didn't know what to think. He had no idea it was coming from the television so he started barking...then growling...then crying...then barking...followed by more crying (which was so pitiful because he NEVER cries).
I think he was scared and trying to protect Landon and I! Poor Murphy! No more 'Price is Right' for him!
No comments:
Post a Comment