Happy New Year to you all! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! We had a nice holiday and are looking forward to 2011. Landon recently had a checkup and we were surprised that our little man is 16 lbs and 11 oz (50%ile) and 26 inches long (85%ile)! We have a BIG boy on our hands and we love him to pieces. He started solids and will eat just about anything you put in front of him. He started teething this week so he hasn't been feeling very well. Pray that doesn't last long for us. He is sleeping through the night on most nights, which has been really nice. I just joined a gym by my house and am LOVING it! Jason and I put Landon to bed around 8pm and I hit the gym for an hour or so. It works out wonderfully and I don't have to miss out on any time with either of them. Win-win! Enjoy the pictures and I will post more again soon!
Nap time with Daddy.

Landon and Santa

Cute outfit given to us by Aunt Janice

Cute shirt given to us by G-gpa and G-gma

Landon laughing at Momma while sitting on Santa's lap.
No comments:
Post a Comment