I don't know if you have noticed, but I don't post much as of late. I suppose that could be a result of...I don't know...being a momma?!? There doesn't seem to be enough time in the day.
I remember earlier blog days where I would dive into discussions involving deep and interesting topics. Part of me misses those days and another part of me loves the fact that I can use this blog as a way to "brag" about my little cutie pie, Landon. I need to find a happy medium of blogging to journal and blogging to use up my bragging rights as a new mommy.
I have a really heavy topic I will be blogging about in the near future. Please stay tuned. It has taken me quite awhile to get into the right frame of mind to be able to post something on my blog concerning the mystery topic. I am almost there.
Besides diapers and bottles...I mentioned that I have started working out again. It feels great to be MOVING and SWEATING. Man, I have missed working out! Also, my Aunt Linda who has been battling cancer for over 2 years now (I am sure you remember from earlier posts), is at the end stage. She has been such a courageous woman. I don't know if I could have fought as hard as she has and continues to. It is amazing. I know that she is fighting so very hard for those two little girls of hers, her son, her grandson, husband, and daughter-in-law. Please keep my Aunt Linda in your prayers. Pray that the Good Lord calls her home soon. The end stage of this type of cancer (probably any cancer for that matter) is so very difficult and so very cruel.
"When I said, My foot is slipping, Your mercy and loving-kindness, O Lord, held me up." Psalm 94:18
Be inspired!
1 comment:
be courageous. i am here to listen. love you a lot cousin tina :) me xoxo
Post a Comment