I hope everyone is having a good week so far. I am! I went to zumba last night...I used to think I was pretty coordinated...but realized I am NOT once I started zumba. It is a great workout, but I feel awkward doing many of the moves. All I can think of when I am working out is that I probably look like Elaine off of Seinfield! Jason tells me I look just like her when I dance. NICE! It doesn't stop me from going though. LOL!
Landon is going through a phase right now. He really wants to be independent and he really has a temper! His little personality is coming out so much. He is really trying to challenge momma right now. Landon will eat like a champ for Miss Britne at daycare and will throw a HUGE fit for momma at dinner time no matter what I put in front of him. WTC? The kid only wants to eat Nutrigrain bars. Oh my...I am in trouble. I was so pleased last night when he ate pears and cereal, hamburger, and cheese. It was no small task! He also wants to feed himself most of the time now so that is challenging at times, too. This week we are going to try getting him off of the bottle. He is officially broken of the pacifier! Yay! Landon is walking everywhere now and into everything. His new favorite hobby is unrolling the toilet paper. Fun times! :)
I have a few gripes to share. I cannot tell you how much I dislike ironing and coming up with a weekly menu list. Disliking ironing speaks for itself. Disliking the weekly menu - now that is a huge issue on its own. Does anyone else hate this??? I feel like we are always making the same things. I hate trying to come up with a meal for every day. Half the time we write out a menu and then don't stick with it. Does anyone have any easy meal suggestions they would like to share?
I am looking forward to going out-of-town with my Mom and Landon in a few weeks. It is a work trip for me, but they are tagging along because our accommodations are so nice. I won't have tons of time to spend with them, but it will be nice none-the-less. Jason will be holding down the fort on his own. I think he will miss us lots...don't you?
I have to share a funny story from the weekend. So...Jason and I took Landon to the park on Sunday afternoon because the weather was just too beautiful to spend sitting indoors. As soon as we parked, we saw a man with the CUTEST little puppy. I asked if it was ok to show the puppy to Landon and the man said yes. He then went on to say that he was meeting his blind date at the park. They were both going to bring their puppies to the park and meet for the first time. The funny part is that he was wearing a shirt that said "Old Fart". Oh my gosh!!!!!!! It was hilarious. The sad thing is that when we left - he was still standing there with his puppy - so I think the lady saw him and kept on driving. Poor guy!
Have a great day and rest of the week!
No comments:
Post a Comment