Friday, September 2, 2011

Daycare


Sending your baby to daycare is NOT an easy thing for any working momma. I can tell you what makes it easier...when the kiddo LOVES daycare. I am lucky enough to have a baby that LOVES daycare and LOVES his teacher.

What also makes it easier is when you have an awesome daycare teacher who - 1) lets me text her to check up on Landon any time I want and always responds, 2) sends me cute pictures of Landon via text regularly (see the pics from this post as examples, and 3) loves my little boy so much and gives him lots of love during the day.

I remember when we picked out our daycare. We walked into the daycare and knew right away that this is where we wanted to send Landon. I am so glad we were right!

Landon never cries when I drop him off so that is a plus and he is always SO happy to see me when I pick him up. That is the best feeling!

We are so blessed to have a wonderful daycare to send Landon, too. It will be hard dropping him off on Tuesday after the long weekend, but I think Landon will be ready to see Ms. Britne by then!

Have a great LONG weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I can completely relate.

Even at 10 months (almost) - Presley loves her daycare teachers. And her friends. She rarely fusses when I drop her off. (only if she got up way too early and is ready for a nap)

It's so hard to not be with them 100% of the time. But when their caregivers...really care. It makes it all worth it.