So...we had our Parents as Teachers meeting last night and it went great! Our teacher said that Landon is so smart! He was a little angel and even mastered the game she brought for him to do. It was a milk jug and clothes pins - Landon had to learn to put the pins in the milk jug. He loved it! It was so cute. He would put all six in the milk jug and then clap his little hands. What a good boy! Jason and I were so proud!
I have been so worried about our picky eater and if he is 1) getting enough food and 2) getting enough good food. I learned last night that kiddos only need 1 tablespoon of food for each year old they are to survive. That made me feel LOTS better.
We do have to work more on story time. Our little one doesn't want to sit still long enough for a story, but we have to work harder at trying to read to him. We also have to work on getting him to go to bed without a sippy cup. That is going to be a hard one.
Have a good day! No pics for this post, but I need to find time to post pics of Landon's first pony ride! Coming soon!
1 comment:
jack and luke still get a sippy cup of milk before bed and a snack :) and they are four and six!
great job landon--you are a smart little guy!
Post a Comment