Monday, November 7, 2011

Bits From My Weekend

We had a busy and great weekend...I just don't have many pictures to prove it! I didn't take a single picture this weekend. :( Jason took a picture of Landon's crazy hair yesterday and I need to post a picture of that as well as Halloween pictures still. That is totally on my to-do list for tonight if I don't get anything else done! Even dinner. LOL!

So...we had dinner with Jason's parents and my Mom on Friday evening. That was really nice. We enjoyed the company and the food and Landon was an angel. Saturday I went to a craft fair at Fox High School and it was a dud. So small and disappointing! I went shopping afterwards a little with my mother-in-law and found some cute things for Landon. He always makes out great when I go shopping! Saturday evening we had dinner at a friend's house. Good food and good company once again...just Landon wasn't as angelic as he was on Friday evening. A new place - and he was a typical curious toddler and would not eat anything they prepared. Oh the joys! :) Yesterday we went to church, did some housework, grocery shopping, and spent brunch at my niece Louise's birthday party. Landon had a great time there!

I hope you all had a nice weekend and I hope you have a great week!

No comments: