Is it too early to have Christmas spirit? Jason and I discovered Christmas music on a few local radio stations over the weekend and we were so excited! We have been listening to it ever since! Lots of people think it is too early, but not our family! Landon especially loved rocking out to the Muppets 12 Days of Christmas yesterday. He had his little head bobbing back and forth...it was so cute!
I say that we only have a little over a month to enjoy the Christmas music and we intend to enjoy it all the way through Christmas!
So...do you think it is too early?
2 comments:
too early to decorate but never to early to celebrate the reason behind the season :)
I am really excited for Christmas this year. And I CAN't wait to start decorating. But I will wait for Thanksgiving to be over. But I am barely containing myself.
Last year I was due on 12/25. Presley came early 12/16 and I didnt have the energy to decorate, the house was cluttered with baby stuff that I had NO clue where it would go. And then she came early and she was losing weight and we couldnt leave the house on Christmas and it just wasn't the same as in the years before. Everything was focused our fattening her up and feeding her every 2hrs on the dot! (no complaints...its how it goes)
But I guess it feels like it's been 2 years since we really got to enjoy the season. And although it's Presley's 2nd christmas...she was so tiny last year. It will be fun this year!
Post a Comment