Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Landon Lately

The new antibiotics seem to be doing the trick! He is feeling so much better! Thank you for all of the prayers. They worked! We were also able to find an ENT Specialist at St. John's (referred to us by friends) able to squeeze us in next Tuesday. So...I am taking ANOTHER day off work and my mother-in-law and myself are headed to St. John's for a consult and exam. Keep your fingers crossed that he will think tubes are a good idea. I mean - how can he not - when the poor baby has had 9 ear infections in 18 months?!

Landon is doing so many new things all of the time. It is so fun watching him develop his own little personality. He is such a stinker! My sister and I took him to Ash Wednesday Mass this evening and he was NOT a good little punky. He was funny at times though. In the middle of Mass he threw his books down and yelled "Uh-oh" really loudly. I couldn't help but laugh. It was pretty darn cute.

Thanks again for all of the well wishes, comments, encouragement, and prayers. I appreciate you all more than you know.

Landon and his friends!


Jason found Landon asleep like this. I think this was one of the times Landon just didn't feel that great. So cute though!


Celebrating Ash Wednesday with Aunt Jenny. So cute! I loved his little ashes on his forehead!


Landon found his binky...and needless to say it went in the trash...but not before I snapped this pic. Ahh...it reminds me of an earlier time. I miss my little baby!

No comments: