Thursday, February 23, 2012

Everyone is Feeling Better

The title of the post says it all. Thank God my family is feeling better! Yay! This little guy was feeling pretty good yesterday...




I have had many people ask me how I am feeling. I thought I would give a quick update. I have been so blessed to feel like myself lately. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off of my shoulders since Jason and I decided that Landon is going to be an only child. I realize now that I was putting a tremendous amount of pressure on myself...to get off the medicine, to get pregnant again, to adopt...and now that we have made our decision, I just FEEL happier and less stressed out. I did have a relapse of depression after Christmas, but it was minor in comparison to other times. We caught it early and they increased my antidepressant again, which seems to be doing the trick. I just finished my antibiotic for a sinus infection and I am almost through with taking a steroid for the cough I have had for 3 months that seems to be gone now! Yay! The only thing is that the steroid has given me TONS of excess energy and I have been organizing and cleaning like crazy...and I am not sleeping all that great. It will be nice to get off of that medicine although I will miss the hyperness a little bit! LOL! Jason says I am bouncing off the walls!

Thanks for all of your concern and prayers! I hope you have a wonderful weekend! We have a fun weekend planned...Zumba for me tonight, visiting dear friends, a bridal shower, and making a birthday dinner for Dad! Pictures to come!

No comments: