I took Landon to daycare this morning only to get a text message like 30 minutes later that he was running a 101.5 degree temperature and was giving signs that his right ear really hurt him. :( Luckily Jason is off today and thank God we have a doctor's office that fits us right in - so he went BACK to the doctor this morning. Yep, another ear infection and another virus! Good grief! Poor baby. We are trying a new antibiotic this time around so I hope that this one works better for us. Please say a prayer for my little punky.
I am trying to call around to different specialists to see if they can fit us in earlier than March 12th, but I am not having any luck. It is the ENT's busy season so all of the specialists are booked.
On a bright note, as of the afternoon, his fever is going down and he is up and playing with his new hotwheels. He loves those little cars. And his Grammy gave him a cool case for them yesterday. He has been in heaven! :)
I hope everyone has a good week!
1 comment:
Poor punkin just can't kick them ear infections! He's been a good boy today and is feeling much better
Post a Comment