I am currently reading "Sit Down, Shut Up, and Let Go" by Jennifer N. Naeger. This book is authored by a sweet and special lady. I didn't come to know about this book through coincidence. We were in the same zumba class. Isn't it a small world?
The book is amazing. Jennifer walks you through her journey of becoming a mother. Her firstborn child, her son Ty, was born with Downs Syndrome as well as a complicated and serious heart defect. Ty only lived to be 3 1/2 months old. She talks a lot about her faith and how God saw her through her darkest days. If you would like to read this book, you can find it on Amazon.
God has walked with me through all of this, even during the times when I turned my back on Him. He was still there. I have been spending a lot of time reflecting lately. I am truly blessed with the family I have and I am so grateful for Landon. He is the center of my universe (and of his Daddy's, too) and he makes my life complete. Even though Tuesday will be difficult, I know that having the tubal is something that I have to do and I feel like it is the right decision for me and my family. I just need to continue to have faith in God that I am were I need to be in life, that He has a plan, and I also need to Sit Down, Shut Up, and Let Go.
For everything there is a season, a time for every activity under heaven. -Ecclesiastes 3:1

No comments:
Post a Comment