These are in no particular order...
1) I am thankful for air conditioning. With this incredibly hot weather, I am sure I am not the only one thankful for this! Our weather right now is unbelievable! 105 degrees is just too hot! I am thankful for air conditioning in my house and car. I can't imagine what it is like to not have AC in your car right now!
2) I am thankful for willpower. Suddenly, I have tremendous willpower and can say no to all kinds of foods that I love. You will not believe what I said no to yesterday. Ice cream cake! It is sad though that I am still thinking of this ice cream cake!
3) I am thankful for old friends. I have been catching up with all of my longtime girlfriends over the past few weeks. It has felt great to reconnect and catch up. I appreciate all of the support and encouragement that I have received from each and every one of them. You know who you are!
"Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints on your heart." --- Anonymous.
4) I am thankful for Angel Fitness. I joined all women Christian gym 2 weeks ago and it is wonderful! I love it there and am so glad that I joined. I love working out again!
5) I am thankful for Jason, Landon, and Murphy. This goes without saying. I have the best family ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment