Friday, August 3, 2012

Catching Up

Where has this week gone? It seems like it has flown by. I have enjoyed my time at home.




It has been restful and I realize all that I miss when I am working.  Man, how I wish I could work from home.  Landon and I have enjoyed leisurely mornings, cartoons, playtime, and breakfast together.  It has been really nice.

I feel great and I am glad that Tuesday is behind me.  While I was waiting for the surgery to begin, I kept going back and forth...am I making the right decision?  Is this what is supposed to happen?  Is God going to be angry with me for having this procedure done?  Afterwards, I felt a little sad...I teared up a little...and asked the nurse - No more babies?  And she said "No more babies."  After that I just thought - what is done is done and I just need to move forward.  It was for the best.  And now, I feel totally at peace with the entire thing.  I am just putting all of my energy - all that I have to give - to Landon.  I plan to enjoy every minute...every second with him.  I am truly blessed.

We have a busy weekend planned, which includes Landon's 2nd birthday party!  We are doing it Elmo and Sesame Street style.  I hope Landon loves his cakes and balloons.  I have a feeling he is going to get real embarrassed and he might even throw a little fit when everyone sings to him. :)  I will post pictures next week! 

Landon hit a milestone this week.  He pee-pee'd on the potty!  Well, he pee-pee'd on the potty a little bit, Jason and I got so excited we started cheering, scared Landon, he ran out of the bathroom and into the kitchen were he proceeded to pee on the rug.  Poor Landon!

I hope you all have fun things planned for the weekend!  Take good care!

1 comment:

TB said...

YAY LANDO for peeing on the potty! and Tina I am proud of you. You are a strong woman. Don't forget I am here for you :) <3