Monday, August 6, 2012

Welcome Sweet Sophia!

One of my dearest friends, Betsy, celebrated the birth of her first grandbaby today.  Welcome to the world little Sophia!  Isn't she so beautiful??!??!?


Seeing pictures of newborns like that makes me a little sad since I will never be able to have another one.  Pictures like that just make you want to have just one more - don't they?  Just when I was getting super sad...I received this picture in my in-box on facebook...



 

And all of a sudden I wasn't sad anymore.  Oh be still my heart!  He is so adorable!  I just want to squeeze those cute cheeks!

I am so happy for Betsy, Chai, Chris and their families.  I am sad that Baby Sophia lives in Germany and I cannot love on her in person - yet.  I think she has big plans to visit the US next year.  I cannot wait for Landon to meet little Sophia! :)

1 comment:

Britne said...

Oh my she is just precious!!!