I think my son is kind of a big deal. AND his 2nd birthday is a huge deal to our small family for many reasons. Most of all we are just excited to celebrate our boy.
He is just pure joy wrapped in a super cute package. We have been and plan to celebrate BIG.
I have pictures that I need to upload from this past weekend and the party festivities. I plan to do that tonight. What 2 year old do you know who has had 3 - count them 3 - birthday cakes?!?!? He is very special indeed.
Jason and I wish he could stay this age forever. Each day has precious moments that we will cherish. Each stage is as exciting as the next. We are so thankful for our boy.
I have 40 cupcakes to make tomorrow for daycare. This is going to be a super fun week for little man and a very special week for Jason and I. We are so in love with our boy.
1 comment:
He is a BIG deal!!!! Miss Britne misses him so much!!!!
Post a Comment