Sunday, August 26, 2012

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly of the Weekend


Oh my goodness are we ever in the terrible twos.  Our sweet boy can turn from having a face of an angel to a terrible two in a matter of moments...especially in public...and this weekend that was at a wedding reception with all of Jason's family present.  GOOD good times. 

We learned a valuable lesson this weekend.  Babysitters for wedding receptions are a must until we break free of this terrible two phase!  LOL!

This Momma is getting out of dodge for one night and two days.  Destination - Jefferson City - for work.  I will miss my little punky so much, but I am looking forward to some "me" time.  Then pretty much as soon as I get back, Landon and I will be leaving for Indiana to visit my Uncle Mark and the girls.  I am looking forward to seeing the Bartoo's over Labor Day weekend!

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of Murphy and Landon at the end.  What a priceless shot!

Have a great week!!!!!!





 






No comments: