Finally got to my filing at work...OMG...it was crazy out of control. I HATE filing. I LOATHE it. Don't know why. I love feeling organized and I like how nice and neat things are after the filing is complete, but just getting through the actual task is...torturous to me.
Landon is doing great! He is such a cutie and he is getting to be so smart. One of my favorite things he does right now is every time I wash the dishes he want "more bubbles" and I have to put a big glob of dishwater bubbles in his hand. Then he either throws them on the ground, puts them on me, or even in daddy's hair! He is so funny! Now that summer is over...he will wear his sunglasses. He goes everywhere with his sunglasses, a red ball, a blue ball, and his "babies" - his blankets. He also loves his choo-choo book right now. Landon is doing really well with the big kids. He loves school, his friend Brock, and his teachers. I just saw artwork this morning hanging up on the school wall and it shows Landon playing in shaving cream colored blue. Apparently his favorite color is blue! It is fun learning new things about the little guy. He often times surprises me!
Jason and I are doing really well. Keeping busy. I have been slammed at work. My sister-in-law, Cori, just started selling Thirty-One products and I am having a party this weekend. So far, my party is pretty successful. I am able to get several things for free, which is a nice bonus! And...my terrific husband agreed to let me buy a really nice rolling tote for scrapbooking and the making memories thermal tote!! Both are hostess specials and are being given to me at a great price! I love retail therapy!! :)
I hope y'all are doing well, too. I will be posting more often now that my computer is fixed! Take good care and have a wonderful weekend!
Love,
T
1 comment:
Love you T :) missing you!!!!
Post a Comment