Monday, October 29, 2012

Birthday Post

As I prepared for my WEEKEND OF SCRAPBOOKING (it was SO much fun!!!!), I looked through lots of pictures and developed even more pictures.  Prepare, plan, prepare, plan...that is me!  Well, I came to the realization that I never posted pictures from Landon's first birthday party!!!  I don't know how that happened, but it did.  I decided to post some of those pictures now.  I don't have many...I was feeling VERY overwhelmed that day and I was still working on getting better...but I do have some cute ones of my little guy.  The theme was primary colors and shapes.  It was pretty cute.  I wish I had more pictures of the decorations and such, but I do have the most important pictures - of Landon eating his super cute cake that Aunt Cara made!  I also have one of his invitations that I scrapbooked and I have the time capsule that everyone contributed to and that he will open on his 18th birthday.

If any family reading this has pictures of Landon's first birthday party, I would love to have copies!  Thanks!

 
 





1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Oh that is such a sweet face. I didn't know that you scrapbooked. I do too...only I'm so far behind. My husband thinks I'm just hoarding the embellishments. Jerk. Kidding...sometimes