Landon doesn't give kisses out freely anymore. When I ask for a kiss he will offer me his head to kiss or his cheek. That son of mine is definitely all boy! No doubt about it! I steal the kisses whenever I can, but it isn't the same as his open-mouthed kiss that comes with the sound effect of "Muah!"
Lately, Landon has been giving everyone else love. Even his Elmo doll! This week, Landon has been giving out hugs to his teachers when we leave school, he kisses Elmo on the way home, he kisses the fence outside when we put Murphy up, and he gives his daddy kisses before I put him to bed.
I would feel left out, but since I have been doing craft projects and cooking projects with him, he has been asking for me more this week, which is a nice change. I needed that! It has been all daddy for quite some time and that hurts this momma's feelings sometimes. I love having a little helper. It makes the every day chores so much more fun!
1 comment:
:-) what a stinker. he's such a cutie
Post a Comment