Monday, November 5, 2012

Can't Find the Words

I love it when I look at my son and he looks at me and we just both smile at each other.  I swear that my heart just skips a beat.  I feel such an unspoken connection to him.  I can't find the words to explain the bond we have.  I am just grateful that I am so close to my son.  I am thankful for him every day.







My boy and I were able to spend the entire weekend together.  It was so nice to have Landon to myself, although we did miss Jason and we were happy to have him home yesterday.  I am missing my little man too much today.  Mondays can be hard sometimes.


I hope you all have a great week!  I have a busy one ahead of me, but I have fun things planned, too.  Take good care!

No comments: