Landon has been doing really well although he was sent home from school sick on Monday. That turned into a doctor's appointment due to his high fever. Of course when I got Landon to the doctor, the fever was gone. That is always how it always goes for me. Not that I want him to continually run a fever, but you know what I mean. The doc said it was just a virus and he did want me to start giving Landon breathing treatments again.
I am HATING Blogger lately. Ugh. I can't get it to save the templates I want so I am stuck with their generic and boring ones. I guess if that is my only problem right now, I am doing great, but it is still frustrating none-the-less. I am seriously thinking about switching to Wordpress.
Other than that, Landon is keeping us really busy and really happy. He is so independent. And he has been such a momma's boy lately. He is always helping me in the kitchen and has to have a chair pulled up to the counter constantly. That is why I know he will really get into the Christmas cookie baking this year. He is getting to be such a big boy. Jason and I are discussing his big boy room finally. He is 27 months old and still in his crib because he just has no interest to climb out yet. We think we will keep him in the crib until hopefully February. Then we plan to sell our baby furniture and buy him a bunk bed and big boy furniture. Not sure what we will do his room in yet. Maybe Sesame Street or trucks, fire engines, and trains.
Here is a picture of Landon at daycare today. I have him all bundled up and he is enjoying his time in the sun. Thank you Miss Britne for the photo!
I hope y'all have a great week! Have fun preparing for the Holidays. I know I will! :)
1 comment:
You said the C word...EEKS...I'm still getting over Halloween *hides stash of chocolate bars under bed for safe keeping
I love Christmas but I ban any thing Christmas-ey until December 1st.
PS I do like the chocolate brown.
Post a Comment