We have baby goats in the Nativity Scene this year. Everyone is enjoying the immensely. They are such characters!! :) Look at that silly goat on top of the cow! I love that picture.
Sorry I have been MIA lately. I just don't have a lot to write about even though I do have a lot going on. You know how the holidays are. Just so hectic and busy but oh so fun. Landon is really enjoying everything this year and he makes the holidays magical. Our house believes and Landon actually sat on Santa's lap this year. He still cried a little, but once his best buddy Brock got on Santa's lap, Landon was ok.
It takes me back to the first time Landon sat on Santa's lap...
I love family traditions and I love all of the fun things we are doing for the holidays this year. Landon and I baked cookies all day yesterday. He helped roll the peanut blossoms in sugar. He thought his job was very important! Landon is also into opening gifts this year. He exclaimed on St. Nick Day "What? Present for me??" It was so cute! :) He will be saying that like 30 times on Christmas. I think Santa got a little carried away with giving gifts to Landon this year! LOL!
I hope you are enjoying your holidays, too! Enjoy your family! That is the most important thing! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment