Friday, January 11, 2013

My LifeList



Another bloghop (thank you Yuz), but this one I felt was another totally worthwhile one.  This one really made me stop and think...what do I want to do with the rest of my life?  What are some things I really would like to accomplish?  What places would I like to travel to?  Here I am joining a whole bunch of wonderful blogger women/moms who have all started compiling and sharing their "Life Lists."  I know that as soon as I hit 'post' there will be many more that I will think of, but you have to start somewhere - right?  These are in no particular order by the way...

1) Write a book or memoir.

2) In my retirement years, volunteer lots.

3) Take Landon to Disneyland at least once.

4) Visit Vermont with my family.

5) Visit Washington DC to see Jason, Evin, RJ, and Vivian.

6) Get back to our honeymoon spot - Colorado.

7) Eat healthier.

8) Stick to an exercise plan.

9) Lose 50 pounds.

10) Sew a quilt with my mother-in-law.

11) Save more and  spend less.

12) Save paid time off hours for such things as camping trips instead of doctor appointments.

13) Use the list I made of important dates (birthdays, anniversaries) and actually stick to making out birthday and anniversary cards each month for the people who are important to me.

14) Visit Michigan with my family.

15) Be in the position that I can get a job in a school - and money isn't a consideration.

16) See a taping of Wheel of Fortune.

17) Take additional cooking classes.

18) Take a few photography courses.

19) Help raise my grandchildren.

20) Take a trip with my sisters to the Mall of America like we have always planned.

21) Sign up for speaking engagements in relation to postpartum mood disorders.

22) Continue to write articles for blogs in relation to postpartum mood disorders.

1 comment:

KathyMorelli said...

Nice list! especially love your writing and camping aspirations! Vermont is awesone! Where in Vt do you want to go?