I feel lucky and blessed in so many ways today. I am so grateful for so many things...so it is a good thing it is Thankful Thursday! :)
1) I am so glad I realized that I selected the wrong payment date for our AMEX bill and I figured that out on the due date. I was able to cancel the payment, make the correct payment on time, and dodge a HUGE finance charge and late fee! WHOOT!
2) I am really happy Murphy was feeling better this morning. He was sick all evening last night. He wasn't acting himself, wouldn't eat much, wouldn't play, was drooling pretty much, had watery eyes, and just looked like he felt bad. I was so worried about him. He wouldn't even wag his tail when we called him. This morning he acted more himself and was wagging his tail thank goodness! :)
3) I feel blessed because I have a nice job and my husband does, too. That is saying a lot with the current economy. My husband gets offered overtime regularly, which helps pay for "extras" such as Landon's big boy room and swing set. I just got a small promotion at work, which was an added blessing!
4) I am so thankful for the all women's gym that I belong to. It is helping me to get back into shape in 2013! I am learning to be patient because I want to see results NOW and I know that I won't see any kind of results for at least 4 weeks. My friends and family won't be able to see results for 8 weeks and the world won't notice for at least 12 weeks. 12 weeks seems like a long time to wait, but I am going to keep at it! I did it once and I AM going to do it again! I am thankful for finally being motivated!!!!!!
5) I am so happy that Landon and I have been going downstairs and spending additional time with Murphy. I used to do that all of the time before we had Landon and then it just kind of stopped. Now, it is something that Landon and I do together. It is good for all three of us. Murphy gets some much needed attention and we all get to spend good quality time together. Bonus!
What are you thankful for this week?
1 comment:
Thankful for YOU :)
Post a Comment